With AmCoBi's Payment Processing service, residents and homeowners make their utility payments to AmCoBi. We record these payments and:
- Offer online payment and electronic billing services: mobile, Web, and phone-based
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds to your account(s)
- Track receivables
- Follow up with past due accounts.
This service significantly reduces the time and labor involved in managing resident and homeowner utility payments.
A key part of any successful utility billing program is actively managing customer payments. AmCoBi not only tracks payments and receivables, we:
- Send out late letters and certified notices
- Make follow up calls to past due accounts
- Keep owners, management staff, and boards of directors informed about outstanding receivables.
AmCoBi works diligently on behalf of its clients to ensure timely payment of the utility invoices it delivers.