- The Multifamily Owner's Complete Guide to Resident Utility Billing Program (PDF). Subscribe for this free report and learn how owners and property managers can increase revenues without increasing rents.
- Submetering, RUBS, and Water Conservation (PDF). To better understand how different billing methods affect water consumption patterns and costs, this report examines detailed water and wastewater billing information for 32 properties across three states.
- How Much Money Is Your Multifamily Complex Losing? Owner loses nearly $200,000. Find out why and how you can avoid this situation (PDF). Learn about the effects of under- and over-billing and how you can prevent these common billing problems by conducting a utility billing audit.
- A Small Group Of Tenants May Be Doubling Your Multifamily Utility Costs. Find out what you can do about it. Learn about the cost impact high users have on utility expenses and how owners can use submetering and RUBS billing to protect themselves.
- Multifamily Owners: Including Utilities May Be Killing Your Profits. Learn how to protect your NOI. There are inherent problems with including utilities in the rental fee. Owners and property managers, however, can implement a utility billing program and transition to tenant-paid utilities.
- Selecting an Effective Utility Billing Provider for Multifamily Properties. This article includes information and questions to help you conduct a thorough evaluation of third party utility billing services companies.
- Cocktail Parties and Utility Consumption Data. Adapting new technologies to multifamily utility consumption data.