To create an online payment account or to make a one-time payment, click the Pay Bill button. You will need your:
- Account number
- Service address zip code.
Online Payment & Electronic Billing Services for Residents & Customers
If you've received a utility bill from American Conservation & Billing Solutions, Inc. (AmCoBi), you can:
- Enroll in electronic billing (eBill)
- Make online payments (ePay)
Through our payment provider (Paymentus), AmCoBi offers:
- MobileWEB - Manage your online payment and electronic billing account with a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device
- Quick Pay - A one-time online payment service that doesn't require you to register an account
- Automated Payments - Enroll and have your utility payment deducted every billing cycle automatically
- Pay-by-E-mail - Pay directly from your e-mail inbox
- Pay-by-Text - Review balances and make payments without going online
- IVR/Pay-by-Phone - Make phone payments in under two minutes
- eBill - Sign up to receive an e-mail reminder every time a new utility statement has been posted to your account.
You can pay with a credit card, debit card, or electronic transfer from your checking/savings account (ACH).
Online Payment Fees
If you use a credit or debit card to pay online, a transaction processing fee of 2.95% will apply. You will be presented with the fee amount before you are required to complete the transaction.
If you pay by authorizing an electronic withdrawal from your checking/savings account, there are no additional fees.
To make an online payment, without creating an account, click the Pay Bill button below...then click the Pay Now button. You will need your:
- Account number
- Service address zip code
- E-mail address.
Should you need assistance, our Client Care Team is available Monday - Friday, from 8:00am - 5:00pm Mountain Time.
- Toll-free: (877) 410-0167 x2
- Direct: (719) 532-0167 x2
- E-mail: ClientCare@AmCoBi.com